Fix for FPS issue after patch-related to "spatial sound"

Good!! I wanted to farm ranked tonight but i couldnt because fps issues. It’s was really anoying to play with the “lag” Didn’t want to make my team mates to hate cause lag spikes :frowning:

You saved my life man, thank you so much.

How can we bring more attention to this so the developers will fix it? Suggested fixes do not work for headphone users.

Windows Sonic is the Spatial Sound for headphones. My pc does not have speakers at all (obviously no “ON” button either), selecting Windows Sonic fixes the fps problem for me.

The suggested fix is unacceptable to headphone users and needs to be hotfixed

Seems like it was fixed just now!

This works for me as well! Thanks!

Only fixed the issue temporarily for me. Spatial Sound is enabled yet still no more than 20 frames when I should have 65 normally.

1 Like

It isn’t possible for me too enable spatial sound on windows itself, it does it on corsair software for me. do you think I just have to deal with the fps being low?

Same exact thing. 20-30 fps at most during gameplay, sometimes spikes up to 60 but quickly drops back down.

This hasn’t worked for me, still having 20-30 fps regularly.

Can’t even enjoy the game anymore, god this is annoying.

Moving Overwatch to my C drive seemed to help my issue, I cannot be certain this is what improved my FPS and it still seems a little unstable but I think it’s helped. ~ Prob still not going to play until it’s fixed though