Fix doom bugs day 71

ok example? a clip or something??

Ive hit people behind shields dude, it is supposed to block it and it doesnt sometimes.
Because 1 pixel was sideways or something but its buggy as hell

This thread is pointless.

Things are being worked on, its just:
1- not listed always in the patch notes.
2- somethings like sliders are unfixable.
3-dead game

Source: trust me bro

2 Likes

ok send a clip then?

This is true, but my point is that using outdated posts doesn’t make your work look very good.

The thing is it really isn’t outdated. Doesn’t matter how old a post is if the topic is still almost equally relevant

Source: a game that has bugs.
Feel free to not believe theres bugs with slam hitbox and barriers if you feel better bro.

Do you think every player sends a clip about every bug they see?
I dont clip things in OW, I dont care. I dont care that once in a while when I play Mystery Heroes I get DF and some things are bugged. I dont care if you believe it or not.

:man_shrugging:

I want all the bugs fixed for Doom too. But they’ve even said they’ve been fixing the bugs behind the scenes. There just not posting it.

And some of them they said they can’t change or won’t.

do you not play doom? because people shouldnt be able to slide on a bloody wall THATS STRAIGHT

Again, it depends on what angle you punch them from. If you punch them directly at a wall, with the flat wall flush to you, they will take damage. But there is a certain angle, say you punch them such that you’re looking at the corner so that the wall looks angled, where it is coded in that targets slide up to a point and once they pass that angle, they will take damage. Think about it logically. If you push someone straight into a wall, they will hit it full force. If you push them sideways but still towards the wall, they will hit but slide along the wall a bit.

I have 530+ hours on doom and not once has someone bounced off a flat wall unless I punched them towards the wall from the side, in which case they are intended to slide instead of take impact damage.