Fitzy "Sombra feels pretty bad right now"

He asked for sombra nerfs. He got them.
And then he starts complaining…

1 Like

Nope thats click bait misconception from Overwatch central. He predicted a nerf, he didnt ask for it.

18 Likes

A bit off topic but, i played her for the first time since the new update and she feels terrible to play and although it might just be me, i think that they broke hack again

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

1 Like

The Sombra one trick asked for nerfs? I highly doubt that. As inconsistent as he is, he has always downplayed her. Rofl. But maybe it worse than I thought.

A lot of broken hacks lately, like they’ve made the hack conditions overly strict again.

10 Likes

Not really, like i said that’s a childlike mentality. People like Codey also said she needed some sort of counterplay that isn’t just ‘play spread out’. The same thing happened with EeveeA when mercy got nerfed and she welcomed the nerfs. Doesn’t mean she hated playing mercy, it’s just that she’s a reasonable person. There are people who can look past their personal biases. Fitzy is also one of them, his issue is not about sombra being underpowered, it’s just that she feels super bad to play rn and he’s given his reasons. Half of the reasons are meta-related.

Is this the new game of telephone? Fitzy said hack has changed and now everyone notices hack is “bad.” Okay, then.

1 Like

The person claiming a hero cant be balanced and is either sucking or OP is the “reasonable” one? Sure mate. Whatever floats your boat.

2 Likes

I am not sure of reasonable, but it seems pretty indicative of reality however you look at it. At least the perception of her balance.

No, fitzy said she will be getting the nerfs like 7 months ago cause he said she’s too oppressive. And when she got the nerfs he was the first one to be like ‘called it called it’. Fitzy’s problem aren’t the nerfs, it’s the fact that there were no compensation buffs (he’s always championed for a small hack dmg threshold which i totally agree with).

1 Like

It sure as hell is the made up reality of whiners. Thats for sure.

What I wouldn’t give to have old Sombra back. Hell, I’d even be okay with fully reverting all of even the February 2018 buffs at this point if it meant getting rid of all the awfulness they’ve done to her since then.

She was garbage then and she’s garbage now, the difference? She used to actually be fun.

yes mate. You can stay biased and dismissing other people’s opinions. Won’t change the facts.

Name a point in the game where she hasn’t been overpowered or garbage.

Yes… That is what the word perception means. People perceive her to be useless or broken. Pretty sure you lean on the former far more often than I have ever expressed the latter. But you do you in the land of make believe.

Which facts? I’d love to see them.

I’ll do you one better name me a point when sombra wasn’t trash. I’ll wait

I struggle to see a point she was ever really overpowered.

She wasn’t even OP in 3-3, she was just a useful alternative that was superseded by 3 DPS.

That only applies to pro play as well.

For ladder, she’s always been hot garbage.

8 Likes

Youre question is implying they genuinely tried to make her a balanced hero. So far they only appealed to whiners.

I have yet to see a patch which considered feedback from actual Sombra players. Everyone and their mother spoke out against the duration patch and they pushed it live anyways.

6 Likes

Except what I said was that hack was bugged for the umpteenth time

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

1 Like