Fitzy agreed, sombra is uncounterable

Arguebly her entire kit outside of EMP is underwhelming because pros dont get to bring her into a positive winrate besides EMP being a fight winner.

Let’s see who shall we listen to when it comes to balance? Pro players with the least amount of mistakes doing or the millions of gold players with a tons of mistakes doing constantly? :thinking::thinking: Hard choice…

1 Like

Now imagine how non pros, susceptible doomfist and ball players feel the entire game vs a sombra

Wait wait, I just watched the video, the buff you’re complaining about is ana nade and Mei freeze not working after translocating(I.e. actually just making a thing more consistent. Which, we should all agree, consistency is good.) and a specific interaction with hog’s hook. And at the end of the video, they show an interview where a pro player talks about why it’s relevant within Sombra goats.

What the heck dude? You literally pulled an out of context voice clip and even the video you’re using refutes points you’re making. What point are you even trying to make here?

5 Likes

Not good. But thats on them and their design. Reaper also doesnt feel very good trying to challenge a Pharah.

1 Like

Sombra LoS tests

Its the same for shields

Well, yes, but actually no.
I don’t think hack is OP, I just think it is really annoying.
Permanent invis is definetly strong, but isn’t OP.
EMP is an instant win (if used well ofc).

Doesn’t feel good is different than battling a ghost that could be anywhere at any time that makes you useless for 6 seconds

Jeez, you should take up a career in politics with that super out of context title.
A stealth hero chooses her engagements? No, duh.

4 Likes

This is what I meant.

That’s the thing, I watch Fitzy and he never said that.

BornDead is just trolling and making stuff up.

4 Likes

Well if the Sombra is in ghost mode, she isnt really doing anything. Playing 6v5 is actually benefitial for your team.

If you play a hero which gets countered pretty hard by hack, you know youre a priority target and need to play as such. If it doesnt work out you have to switch.

Let’s look at sleep versus hack then

Sleep, a skillshot, sleeps people for 6 seconds, if anyone touches they get woken up and possibly live, (they always get woken up and the opportunity to live)

Hack, not a skillshot, the equivalent of nano or Moira aim, takes.6 seconds to cast, lasts 6 second, removed every ability, even sprint for some ridiculous reason, being touched does not remove it, you are a sitting duck for 6 seconds with 0 mobility

No, I’ve been called an idiot and ridiculed for saying something not hard to grasp at all and I keep having to repeat myself to entitled forum dwellers who choose not to read and choose to misunderstand. No.

You have time, we all have time. You’re all the same people I see everytime I’m on the forums. Read before you try the same arguments already made 80 times

You’re being called out for making things up. Fitzy never said anything that you said he did.

Chill out and stop trolling, you’ll feel better.

4 Likes

Someone else calling you an idiot doesnt give you the excuse to take it out on a different person.

You don’t say.
But it still isn’t OP.

Dude, if it bothers you so much stop repeating it.

That’s a lie, I even time stamped the exact thing he said, people have said to me on this very forum that mccree, brig are counters to sombra , which is silly suggesting an invisible hero that runs really fast and hopefully has a brain would know better to never stand near a mccree or Brigitte, and he just confirmed that by saying sombra can always choose her engagements. So you can call me a liar, make stuff up all you want, that’s the last time I’m explaining it