First match of every gamesession allways disconnects

This may have something to do with me changing out some hard-drives the other week, but every session, without fail, the first match i play kicks me out due to “losing connection to the game server” At first it wasn’t really an issue but now its come to getting a leaver penalty like twice a day or so.

I’ve done everything, re-install, deleting cache, verify files, made a support ticket. EVERYTHING and its still happening to me!

Sidenote: This might be related, but everytime i want to play overwatch i need to restart my computer or i’ll get the error code 0xe00101b0 and can’t play.

I hope someone can help me becouse i’m afraid i’ll get blacklisted or get heavier punishments for leaving games. I’m smart enough at least to not play ranked the first match of the day :stuck_out_tongue:

Most players are saying this is caused by antivirus incompatibility. The fix would come from the antivirus maker. Things like Avast, Sophos, AVG, MalwareBytes, Norton, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.