Finished Top 500 but no Top 500 rewards

Finished Top 500 Americas in combined and on support, yet I was only given the “grandmaster role challenger”…
Switch on blizzard why is this an issue start of season.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Thank you. It’s also happened on my smurf where i finished gm1 and didn’t get grandmaster rewards. I got no rewards at all.

1 Like

That’s highly unfortunate, and it seems you’re not the only one too. I’d recommend you look through my megathread as I update it for other players who are also missing their Top 500 rewards. Anything to help spread the word helps.

Gross. Hope you never get your rewards.
Imagine ruining other people’s games for your own selfish entertainment then coming on the forums to cry and whine you didn’t get your rewards. Your “reward” should be a kick in the teeth.

My god what an embarrassing read. Smurf must be a trigger word.
Who’s games am I ruining in gm1? I’m gm1 on my main and gm1 on my smurf. It makes no difference what account I’m on they’re the same rank?
The only one I see crying is you, “should be kicked in the teeth” over a video game lmao who hurt you? Absolute geek.

1 Like