Finally bastion got his rework! ⭐️

I’m so happy! I always knew he’d be better in the Tank category :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seeing myself as a Bastion main, I don’t think Bastion will be the same anymore. Losing his ultimate ability is one of the worst decisions Blizzard has ever made in their lifespan. I sincerely hope that they’ll deviate from their cause and effect and return to the old Bastion, and leave him alone as they left him before, rotten.

1 Like

April fools i guess… FeelsBadMan

5 Likes

Not if you check My thread where i actually gave him a rework intoa tank

sneaky advertisment >:3

2 Likes

Yeah and it sucks that they removed his ability to walk. Being dragged by the payload is such a boring way to play.

1 Like

Piratebaystion/Bunker shouldn’t be allowed in this game. It’s simply OP beyond imagination. Double shielding a non-moving turret is like an aimbotting Torbjorn turret, aiming isn’t a gift of skill but rather based on luck/RNG and whoever gets the best fiber optical cable internet, gaming computer and a gaming chair wins the game.

I’m confused. Wat. D:

Blizzard rework bastion into a tank. But because they gave him 5000 health they also lowered his mobility, or rather removed it.

Bastion has no legs but he can grapple to things like Hammond.

1 Like

You got bamboozled! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

April Fool’s???

I don’t know if I had enough coffee to pick up on this if it’s a joke :sob:

1 Like

No it’s not a joke! Bastion can swing from things now like spider man.

To be serious I always said a rework that wouldn’t change him completely would be something like that. I don’t know what role he would go, Tank or stay DPS. But swapping his transformations around is probably the best idea.

Make his Recon mode more useful some how, up the transformation speed. Make his tank mode the shift ability (with some dmg/stat changes) and make sentry mode his ultimate.

Tank mode would give him far more mobility than Sentry, while sentry could be the over whelming dmg it should be because it’s basically like Roadhogs whole hog.

You think this is a joke? I suspect nothing less, coming from a bronze player, this is quite insulting from your deviant behaviour, juvenile. Shoo, before I call the forum moderators, for I, and Safeguard, are not to be driveled with.

): Papa senpai please don’t be mad

I just woke up and I had 3 hours of sleep, forgive meeeeee

1 Like

How dare you give hope to those who gave up a long time ago … shame on you!

1 Like

Patch notes, blizzard also put Echo On live servers

1 Like

You really be waking up at 2PM?

I woke up at 9AM for me but I’m probably in a different time zone than you :<

Noooooooooooooooooo the mods are removing the posts!

GET TO THE BASTION BUNKER!