❄ Figure Skater Queen

She stole it back! ha

it’s the overhead lighting, I bought it and she looks the same

Although underpowered she remains fabulous.

Her nose is different.

I mean this and the stealth beam buff. Merry Christmas.

It’s my favorite skin right now of all the ones they released. I don’t even play much Symmetra but I’m going for that one next. :smiley:

Could you fill me in on this?

They’ve increased her hitbox, and apparently the beam animation. I noticed it last night but there is nothing about it in the patch notes. She feels very fluid and smooth now with primary fire.

2 Likes

Fun fact everyone: you don’t have to be gay to be a gay icon.

The Symmetra community just so happens to be very LGBT. We’ve kind of collectively made her a gay icon if you will.

Anyways, I absolutely adore this Figure Skater skin. It gives me Bollywood vibes and I love the Indian details throughout the outfit and design.

Switch your team colors to green (The Teal colored one not the neon lime green ew) and her photon barrier becomes a pretty, matching blue / teal.

I rate it a 10/10 I didn’t even expect her to get a skin.

1 Like

I don’t see a difference but eh, agree to disagree

Got the skin. Looks amazing :smiley:

1 Like

I got the skins too, Symmetra doesn’t look masculine at all, in fact I’m in love with her cheekbone highlights, they glow so beautifully!

I dont even really like Symmy (blasphemy, I know) but gosh darn this skin is the best thing to have ever graced us

1 Like

Sweet! Glad to hear! I wish I could get any legendary. I’ve had zero luck so far.

THE SKIN IS AMAZING!
I wish her shoes were skates tho

1 Like

Yass, petition to make Symmetra slide and skate around like Lucio

1 Like

This is my all time favorite skin now. I love the green color and sparkle. Her headpiece and hair bun is pretty. Even the gun sparkles. Blizz absolutely slayed

So Symm is basically a gay icon because of Luminum and Hoshi n’ stuff?

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Luminum and Hoshi, she just has a larger gay player base.

yasssssss you could be right