❄ Figure Skater Queen

Celebrate! Thoughts? :heart:

26 Likes

The queen lives! A true monument to our gayness and the queen Satya.

All we need now is for her to be just as good as she is beautiful.

20 Likes

It’s gorgeous. She was meant for greatness.

15 Likes

We need to slay our enemies with grace, beauty and perfection while skating on ice to be worthy of our Queen of Gays and everything else.

6 Likes

what a skinny legend

5 Likes

Sym’s skins may be few in number, but they are all top quality.

12 Likes

All we need now is a photon barrier made of thin ice and a unique voice line for that!

2 Likes

Her face looks a little…two toned? Other than that I love it.

I’ve been waiting for ages for a green legendary skin. It’s top notch, and will be a day 1 buy from me. I never bought skins on day 1 before, always saved the gold for the last event day.

The only way to make it more perfect would be a revert in the patch notes as well. But that will never happen.

3 Likes

most of them suck. The only good ones are dragon, oasis and the new one

1 Like

Be nice one day if they design the alt fire to shoot snowflakes. Beautiful skin either way

1 Like

I love it! I also love how they incorporated Indian elements into it.

We stan a beautiful queen.

8 Likes

When did symmetra become a gay icon?
Do you people really hate tracer this much?

8 Likes

This is what I am wondering, when did Sym turn gay all of a sudden.

Im pretty sure she’s just autistic

IKR - I believe this is an obtuse reference to male skaters being more frequently gay, but I dunno…

Exactly what I like about it. I love the cultural details.

Symmetra has always been an iconic character for gays to play because it’s just a big “gays can’t aim” inside joke from her lock-on primary fire days. Also, her character just has a lot of aesthetic and sass that most don’t have.

Besides, would you stan a stinky boy or an Ice Queen? Wig! (I’m kind of joking, but Sym does tend to be really popular with the gays likely because of a lot of popular gay streamers like Hoshizora and Luminum play her. Steveo is like the only popular Sym streamer that’s straight and he’s stinky! Wig!)

2 Likes

Huh, never heard this.

1 Like

I don’t get the joke especially the joke about sexual orientation and aim.
Also no idea what this stinky boy wig thing is either.

I understood what was written was in English, I just didn’t understand a word of it.

So to make things easier I guess the easiest way is to say,
“Gay women find sym extremely hot, with her ice cold personality.”

4 Likes