[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

The megathread is still open? It looks like the false flagging has been dealt with for now.

Since feedback is allowed to be posted into again (seemingly). This is a question for the dev team.

What are your thoughts on Rez during Valkyrie? It’s been a long time issue that the ability works worse during the ult than outside of it. Any word on when that would be fixed?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Honestly her hitbox during valk is so massive a McCree used fan the hammer to kill me from like 10 meters away. He hit like… 4 shots. (I was low HP but still… 4 bullets)

3 Likes

That Mercy is 100% accurate depiction.

1 Like

That’s why i posted it my friend.

Thanks, I love it!

Interesting to see the megathread open again, I just hope they don’t force people to use it again. If they must then they should at least be truthful in the first post about reading our feedback (as in, not caring about it).

Oh my God, I killed myself laughing. Beautiful memes.

Did someone say MEMES?!

Needs to be instant cast with two charges like it used to be.
Though I’d still prefer it being back to her ult.

Then she’d go back to being a must-pick tho???

That’s literally making Mercy over powered again…

1 Like

I’d prefer it back in her ult as well. Rez on E is one of the worst idea’s I’ve seen as a game mechanic. I’m not sure about it being instant, but I believe that something needs to be done. Maybe a LOS or something, or a resource meter that lets you build rez charges - something.

#RevertMercy

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

It’s an ultimate. Ultimates are supposed to be OP.

No they aren’t… Hence why we nerf ultimates.

Teamkill potential = overpowered.
So, all ults with teamkill potential need to be nerfed, then.

2 Likes

There’s a limit. It’s why all the “bring back mass rez” comments come with the condition that it gets a cast time and LoS restriction.

Anyone here remember 8 second dragonblade?

1 Like

It still does insane damage, because it’s an ultimate.

I’m not sure what that means, you’re not making sense.

Then explain to me why ulti’s are nerfed if they’re supposed to be OP?
Explain to me why brigs ult had to be nerfed.
Explain to me why Zarya’s ult had to be nerfed.

by your logic they should be OP… why are they getting nerfed?

Yes. Its damage didn’t get nerfed, its duration did. I wish blizz had the same level of nuance when trying to figure out the problem with mass rez.

3 Likes