[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

A lot better than spending nearly 2 seconds as a stone, question why you put your life on the line for one teammate.

2 Likes

That can work, I just donā€™t want Mercy to be sacrificing herself every time she rezes if they do go back to mass rez.

1 Like

I agree i usually get about 2 deaths every game due to good positioning but after the recent nerf its about double that due to lack of keeping my team alive.

2 Likes

That Genjiā€™s going to screw them over too. They need to protect their healers and deal with these annoying flankers.

1 Like

One teammate? We were talking about Mass-Ress, how it would be more counterable if instead of becoming invulnerable when Ressing, she was healed to full health. This ways he could still be killed(like how people cans till die inside Zenā€™s Trans).

1 Like

Wow, this is still alive?

2 Likes

Yup, welcome to the new megathread

2 Likes

Is anyone eles playing mercy this season because I am but it feels like Iā€™m more in spectator mode than playing the game because of the lack of healing and the fact that valk is just spectator mode

3 Likes

I have never played Mercy competitively, but I want her fixed.

5 Likes

No personally ive given up on comp but thats a conversation for another thread.

3 Likes

Damage reduction is an option too, instead of invuln. My biggest potential issue with bringing mass rez back though is the public outcry that itā€™s ā€˜unfunā€™ to play against. Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s a compromise option that works in both, something that doesnā€™t feel like an instant undo button to the opposite team? I know ult economy is a thing, but letā€™s say they reverted her tomorrow. Could you imagine the anti-Mercy crowdā€¦ I think middle ground is our best bet, what do you guys think?

5 Likes

I play her because the team needs a healer but Iā€™m not really enjoying it, thatā€™s why Iā€™m taking a break from the game.

3 Likes

Come on, revert or rework her.

4 Likes

They could have done a lot of things to balance mass rez but they just decided to rework her

1 Like

I think the problem is that people think that it is a ā€œresettingā€ ult, maybe if they put it to rez up to 3-4 people so it feels an ult that keeps a fight.

1 Like

#revertorrework plz blizz

3 Likes

I stopped playing her altogether. I just stick to my main, Rein.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like nerfing her healing whilst giving her a botched e and useless q would make her awfulā€¦

7 Likes

600 posts and it reaches the max

1 Like

Blizzard, please. #FixMercy

2 Likes