[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Hope the developers find this fast enough to transfer it to the new Megathread instead of taking up space here.

1 Like

Itā€™d be nice if she could res over an ally no matter how far away (vertically) she is, this way she doesnā€™t have to be in harmā€™s way necessarily to res, and works well with her ult.

1 Like

Well, at least the other healers are being played now.

At least Mercy isnā€™t a must pick.

At least she is balanced and vaible.

Her being fun is subjective. Itā€™s a trickier situation.

1 Like

She fits her role perfectly. The only ā€œletā€™s make Mercy more funā€ proposals Iā€™ve seen are net buffs (which she doesnā€™t need) or net nerfs (why would you want this)

1 Like

You literally donā€™t know how the ult works. you donā€™t use the ult like you would use zens or lucios to quickly heal everyone up, or save them from an ult. you use it to push through a fight to KEEP ON THE OFFENSIVE not once has someone said ā€œsave valk for bladeā€ or ā€œsave valk for gravā€

its an offensive ult.

Edit: again, moiras ult is used to PUSH THROUGH A FIGHT. You donā€™t know how ults work.

2 Likes

Working as intended.

2 Likes

100% False she is still viable and the best healer in the game

2 Likes

It feels awful when I hear it. It makes no sense! Heroes easily die during Mercy ult. Whole point of ā€˜Heroes Never DIE!ā€™ was resurrection. As heroes live, die and live again! Now it feels like ugly mockery of something that we lost. So pleas stop desecrating our memory of Mercy resurrection and remove this ultimate voice line. Yes it was iconic. But you kinda removed context of it.

31 Likes

Heroes Never Die - They Respawn! :3

26 Likes

No.

14 Likes

Phara says, ā€œJustice rains from above,ā€ but the only thing that falls from using that ultimate is your corpse.

41 Likes

Actually, this makes sense. Her ult ha changed significantly that this voice line is out of place. They even nerfed her revive ability during her ult.

1 Like

It shut the mercy mains up for 5 minutes quit complaining. (JK)

I do like ā€œheroes never dieā€ even if it doesnā€™t make sense.

3 Likes

My corpse rains out of the sky has such a bad ring to it, dont you think?

4 Likes

I meanā€¦ Pharah is clearly justice.

6 Likes

When I hear ā€˜heroes never dieā€™ I always check killfeed to see who got resurrected. And then I remember this useless change and I get sad.

12 Likes

Just make it Tracerā€™s new ult voice line. :wink:

4 Likes

But tracerā€™s ultimate is still a guaranteed kill on 20/27 heroes

1 Like

OK, so here is the rank based on an epic voiceline scale

1. Heroes never die!
  2. Gemeinsam kƤmpfen wir!
  3. I will watch over you
  4. Helden sterben nicht

I donā€™t really care about these ULT lines, but I think itā€™s pretty ironic how you watch everyone die after just saying ā€œHEROES NEVER DIEā€ and slowly fly back to spawn.

9 Likes

ā€œDie, die, die!ā€ is actually an invite from Reaper to end his suffering.

6 Likes