[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Me? I’m in North America.

You should have a friend request from Titanium on the battle.net app then, Titanium will give you a link with instructions if you are interested in it, i’m sure you’ll find it interesting tho!

Why do I have the feeling that I’m about to be sat down with Morpheus and told to choose between the red and the blue pill? :rofl:

1 Like

Because that’s exactly what will happen, you should have a friend request from me too, if you accept it i could help you out until Titanium comes back

Okay, I’ve accepted both friend requests.

2 Likes

I wonder if the Bliz mods are reading this nervously like “What do they have planned?! Should we alert HQ?!” :rofl:

1 Like

Dude, they are reading this daily, you should know that already!

I have this weird mental image of them sending special forces to catch us at whatever dastardly plot we’re in the middle of planning, pinning us down while shouting “you won’t get away with this you evil Mercy mains!”.

(picture of: How a Mercy main pictures you know whom)

I’ll die before I forsake my angel!

YAAAARRR!!!

2 Likes

And they will create a thread saying “We don’t want to injure you, just surrender and everything will be fine.”

Maybe we should take some Lucio mains hostage… just in case things get ugly… :thinking:

You know what makes me laugh even harder? When people, not too unlike yourself; come into this thread talking down to us, talking about how we’re ‘so entitled’ as you sit on some high horse because your hero hasn’t been touched.

YET.

So, while you may not have realized it, my post was a joke. Support mains would never boycott against what we once found fun in.

But it’s refreshing to know that there are still people like you flooding in to remind us that there are people out there who yet realize that the reason they suffer is because their supports keep getting nerfed.

“I need healing!”

Yeah, we’ll get to you, hope you don’t mind only 16 hp/s because pretty much every support has been made useless. (Honestly, if they don’t start fixing the other main supports, that’s all you’re going to be getting at this rate with the consistent 4 instalock DPS, one Tank, and one Healer people still seem to think will work.)

1 Like

No… even better… take their loved mascotte that’s selling less then Mercy… take some tracer mains as hostages muahahhahahahahahahaha

(picture of: insane thinking of a Mercy main after the recent events)

No, they’ll just spam voice-lines until we release them voluntarily! :joy:

(picture of: DPS mains after listening to the truth about Mercy)

Have fun girls!

“We detected a terrorist Mercy threat, code 9, I repeat code 9 !”
“Deploy our last soldier.”
“Are you sure ? It would destroy the world !?”
Release the wrecking ball

3 Likes

Hey, taking Lucio mains hostage is a kindness! They’ll get cookies from the Ana mains, lots of hugs from the Brigitte mains, and all the support they need from the Mercy mains (plus the Zen mains will have some calming music to meditate to, but lets keep any sadistic Moira mains a bit away from them)

“No, not the hamster! The forum might not survive it!”

“We have no other option. Kaplan must not be harmed. Also nerf Sombra”