[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Those people dont read much they just go in and say “Post it in the megathread! Mercy is fine and balanced!”. Just to go into another thread where they will complain about rez being OP and Ana being to weak.

2 Likes

The script has finished scrolling, if Titanium is right on it by the next 24h i should be able to post gifs and whatsoever

2 Likes

… I think you scrolled through it too fast. You posts read is still at 11.7k.

Did you make sure that the blue circles faded out before scrolling past the posts?

oww… well i guess 9000px per second is a bit fast

you mean the loading one on the bottom of the page?

Well it is nice to have a few people stick together like this! Thank you guys for keeping up the “fight” for so long! :smiley: But I am going to sleep now if you guys need me just reply to a post.

1 Like

Night Nanda! Thanks for hanging w us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No. With unread posts, there’s a blue circle near the top of each one. When you view them, the circle fades out, indicating that you have read it. If you scroll past it too fast, the circle stays there.

guess i have to re-calibrate my script entirely then, thank you for the tip tho! gonna keep it running while i play some Skyrim

No problem. Good luck!

1 Like

have a goodnight!

1 Like

Thank you!

Happy 10k posts guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

yeaaaaah, another birthday!

1 Like
https://www.strawpoll.me/15872845

made a thing

I feel like when the average normal Overwatch player hears “Revert Mercy” all their brain hears is “BRING BACK THE OP MASS REZ”

2 Likes

Exactly. Like literally who is asking for that?

Most Mercy players I see don’t want an OP Mercy. We want her to be fun for us, and healthy for the game - you think I don’t play other heroes?

It sucks when I get a pick, only to have it undone. Worst part is I know the Mercy didn’t have to earn it.

1 Like

I don’t think mass rez was ever OP. She wasn’t this super powerful healer because of it.

But I do think that when we say we want changes to Mercy, people think that we just want her OP again. They especially seem to think that fun = OP. I’ve seen posters say that we don’t care if she’s a must-pick. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. Many, many of us hated Mercy even in her super OP state when the rework was released. And why would so many have advised that the rework would make Mercy super OP if we wanted her that way?

And let’s not forget the fact that many of us played her and enjoyed her when she was considered trash. I loved her since launch.

Personally, I don’t like any iteration of rework Mercy. I just despise her now.

5 Likes

Tbh, i would despise the devs more then the character… This all happened due to high incompetence from them not because the character was bad since the beginning (as you have also sayed).

No one, and I repeat NO ONE wants res as an ability! Not DPS, Not Support, Not Tanks.

Remove the invincibility, make it a 3 man, and be done.

XOXO, Mercy main of 170 hours

13 Likes