[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

As far as i know reddit is the equating to pure Mercy hate so i think that as well.
do you have a link?
Use </> to post it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/8otnc0/blizzard_deletes_a_mercy_post_on_the_forums_for/

sitting here awaiting the hate like :no_mouth:

Yea, as i expected.
The first replyā€™s already show that this will not end well. They really have no real understanding of that as it seemsā€¦

Saw these first comments. Iā€™m really amazed people donā€™t see anything wrong with deleting threads like that xd

But hey, itā€™s about Mercy, and Reddit hates Mercy.

2 Likes

yea lmao if only they had an ounce of logic

I wonder how they would react if the thread was about their beloved hero.

Okay i will try to explain that over there.
Now i have to make a reddit account. great.

You should, because of course they donā€™t believe you, and think you ranted about Mercy, so you should be ready at downvotes.

I donā€™t care about downvotes.
Anyway, reddit seems to not want me. I canā€™t create a account.
So your on you, sorry.
Back to Mercy discussion.

lmao its so sad looking at it, it has -2 points

But what else we should expect? They are totally biased towards Mercy. So or you agree Mercy is fine and balanced, or die.

1 Like

yea, but there is always those like 2 people who are open minded

Soā€¦ to not be so negative, Iā€™ll add some silliness! What you would think about it?

https://scontent.fwaw3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34415879_2030571763861867_3024505305439404032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9b6673bfcb49b8d0a3a7a954aac652dc&oe=5B775F8D

6 Likes

thatā€™s actually really funny :rofl:

lmao where do I sign

Not evil enough. You shoot Tracer, then resurrect her, just to shoot her again :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Anyway, there is no way to clearly explain that to them if they only throw in that standard baised stuff.
Like really, without a big source to spread that, it has no point.

1 Like

Is it just me but is blizzard str8 up ignoring this. They just transfer and transfer and all they do is transfer more and more mercy threads here. Doesnt matter if people try their hardest to give actual feedback or say smth like ā€œNurf murcy heelink to 50 it denays mai killzā€ā€¦ Like seriously blizzard. Push mercy 1.0 to the game (maybe add the little thing where u cant res from spawn) and when u read all the feedback we gave you (and hopefully accept that the statement ā€œthis rework is a successā€ is just as true as ā€œbriggite is balancedā€) then you may push back the 2.8

I feel like these 100k + (from all megathreads) comments were simply ignored. Its just making me sad. They are now giving symmetra the crazy op rework, soon I will be crying about her too (prolly), cuz ye her rework would probably be a ā€œsuccessā€ too if the people working on it are the same as the people working on the mercy rework.

1 Like

Unfortunately for us, communicating with Blizzard is less productive, than talking to chat bot :no_good_woman:

P.S: Forum still has my old avatar, while game has new avatar. Itā€™s been few weeks since changeā€¦