[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Feels like trolling, to be honest. HaloFreak90, #2 rule of dealing with trolls: don’t resort to insults.

2 Likes

Ok, you bring back MassRez back and for whatever reason gameplay is FUN again.But there is gonna be another problem, game for everyone else playing against Mercy will not be FUN.

You still don’t/won’t get it.

1 Like

That’s the part where you change mass rez a bit, not take it out and put a crap version into an ability.

2 Likes

and you wonder why noone takes blizz.forum Mercy mains seriously :smiley:

there is no place for any type of Res in this game.

It clearly wasn’t prior to the rework.

4 Likes

ok sorry i didn’t know your opinion had that much value
i will go live in alaska now, again im really sorry

1 Like

Then how come dozens of other (far more braindead) shooters have the same mechanic?

2 Likes

I 100% agree on that

1 Like

Why are you looking into far more braindead games as example?

Given the fact that Overwatch places more of an emphasis on team play than most shooters, and requires people to think more, why is Resurrect an issue in this game, as opposed to the more braindead ‘shoot everything that moves’ shooters it also appears in?

5 Likes

Because ability to undo people mistakes is broken in team based game. You should be punished for wrong moves.

That’s why we want it to not be an ability. At least with an ultimate you can nerf the charge rate and have it not happen too often/make it more valuable to hold onto sometimes.

You do realize that you’ve just provided one of our arguments for Mass Resurrect; it punished throwing all ults in at once.

2 Likes

One does not simply put ultimate in ability spot, and expect it to work out good.

2 Likes

Nobody is winning in this thread, really.

Jeff is wining actually

2 Likes

!EVERYONE!
Please, Stop , Blizzard don’t give a s*** about us. They don’t care, It’s clear us the sky is.
I just want all Mercy players to quit, That’s the only way Blizzard will understand their mistakes.

#Don’tForgetMercy.

(Lmao I’m not going to stop trying)

Your team stacked together, your dva wasted matrix on something not important, everyone graved and rolled over. Ane here she is, undoing every mistake team made. Great stuff.