[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

But it’s part of the combo.
You’d remove an ability for a combo LOL
Are you trolling?
The combo has always been around. Only became op when Hanzo became broken.

5 Likes

I love having a Mercy around, it’s so rare, now. :frowning:
I watched some Yuno play Mercy and I was like, “how tf do people think this is boring?” lol
I also think she has some of the best sustain in the game, her ult is amazing.
Play more Mercy plz.

3 Likes

She’s enchancing this combo and making it impossoble to counter, trans can counter it of damage boost doesn’t exist :thinking: hanzo been considered a troll pick for so long better not nerf him and ruin him.

1 Like

The problem is guardian-angel she is unkilleable and have not counters because this ability ,adding 1 or 2 seconds cooldown will allow her “lolcounters” can punish her for bad pos

3 Likes

this is the funniest thing i’ve ever seen on this forum

22 Likes

No, not really. She’s the lowest skilled with lmb if that’s what you mean? :thinking:

Shes always been primary healer, except maybe Tank Meta when that was Ana. Other than that, shes been meta, for too long.

She simply out competes other healers by a long shot.

2 Likes

So just because a hero WAS useless then it’s perfectly okay for them to run rampant. Yeah, you’re trolling.

8 Likes

Idk, about Zen. His weaknesses can easily be exploited quite a bit, unless the team is peeling quite strongly. Widow, her hook cooldown is my main issue, should be increased by a second or two.

On Ladder, maybe. But I just want her to be on par with other healers, because rn, shes simply better than all of them, like the way Hanzo is better than Mccree (and the rest of the DPS category)

1 Like

If nothing major will happen to the support or supports, then mercy will continue outshine other healers.

Mercy is exactly what a main support should be and that’s what makes her so good. She’s basically a min max character. She puts out the least damage of any support and heals the most. The other supports are built around what a secondary healer should be, because they aren’t all in when it comes to getting value from support skills.

I know people complain that Mercy is a low skill healer, but high skill healers like Ana create the problem that you just work around their challenges. The last time Ana was good it enabled triple and quad tank, because those heroes are easier for Ana to heal. A healer based on aim just works better with heroes that have large hit boxes.

20 Likes

Zen and Lucio were primary support picks for a long time after tank meta ended on ladder. Then we started seeing mercy a crap ton after her rework. The OWL started as soon as she got reworked which is why she has been there for si long. Now youre still seeing her simply because she pairs up well with the heroes being played. It is unclear whether or not youre talking about ladder or league though because on your main post you talk about her pickrate but then proceed to only talk about her on ladder…

Reduce Winston, Dva, Moira, Reaper “escaping” abilities to 1.5 seconds and see what happen. Guardian-Angel need at least 2.5 or 3 seconds to allow Winston, Dva, Genji, Tracer, Sombra punish mercy mistakes

4 Likes

Thats why I agree that Mercy still needs some finetuning, but at this point in time I simply dont know what. Some say making Rez earnable, like Torbs armor. Buffing the other supports is kinda silly atm, considering triple support is actually meta.

She needs to be toned a bit, to compete on their level.

If she was only good in a specific dominating meta, like the way Winston excels in Dive, then I wouldnt have a problem, because then you know the problem is meta, and not the hero. But with Mercy, its different. She can be used in ALL comps and EVERY comps, there’s no reason not to have her as a healer, however with other healers, there are reasons not to have them as a healer, you know?

3 Likes

guardian angel is on such a short cooldown because mercy doesn’t have the dueling capabilities of everyone else. she’s healing her team, she can’t pull her gun out half the time so she needs to be able to escape danger.

try playing some mercy, you’ll see just how “unkillable” she is.

16 Likes

Make them reliant on the position of your teammates too while you’re at it.

10 Likes

Remove the bunny hop, increase GA CD. GA on a 2 second cooldown plus bunny hop and you can escape almost everything. Let’s not forget she has slowfall too, compare that to the other supports and none of them has close to the amount of mobility and consistency mercy has.

2 Likes

Try play WINSTON and see how is NEARLY imposible kill a good mercy in Master, GM and top 500 levels.

Mercy have total zero counter-play with that guardian-angel thing. She can jump almost to the other side of the map and there is not a flanker cant keep with that

The only way you can kill mercy is with a ULT but you should not need a ult to counter a character 1 vs 1

3 Likes

You act like it can’t be both. Mercy and Zenyatta are the two heroes in S tier and Zenyatta being there is undoubtedly also because of Mercy. This is a tank heavy meta and yet Mercy stands up top? Doesn’t make any sense. Resurrect is still the most powerful ability in the game and will continue to be so long as it’s so easy to cheese. It’s better than some ultimates and all you have to do is start casting and then slowly back around a corner while you’re doing it, removing the entirety of the risk element. She should require the risk to perform resurrect, counteracted by the help of a friendly Tank.

6 Likes

The bunny hop thing was a bug at first…Then they decided to make it part of an ability, because I remember mercy players on here were demanding for it…

But God forbid Genji edge leaping or Winston super jumping.

7 Likes