[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

I hoped things are different in diamond. :roll_eyes:

Nope!!! Although I haven’t been asked to swap… yet. But I plan on placing soon, I guess I can give you all my rank when I place

The Lord anecdotes on Mercy’s skill level.

Only if you and your team have agreed that you are playing the main-healer. If you are taking on the role as an off-healer it’s a different matter.

We didn’t “agree” on anything, so every healer is main healer. There are no voice or text chat, so whoever can heal will heal.

It’s possible that I will pocket Pharah, and someone else will heal rest of the team.
Or I will give up any hope to outheal damage, while second healer won’t.

Chain beams is a huge no no!
Chain beams takes skill away from the player.
As does the free flight.
As does the constant regen.
As does everything about Valk.

4 Likes

PSA: only 103 posts left until post limit is reached(after my post).

Still enough time to aknowledge issues of Mercy 2.0 before we get there!

Narrator: “They didn’t.”

Mercy mega dumpster NEVER DIES!

1 Like

Why don’t we just give mercy valk as E and give her a new ultimate? XD

or…we could not do that since her ultimate and cooldown abilities are outstanding as they are…

It was just a meme as for some reason all the reworks need to give heroes there ults as E abilities :joy:

(i.e. Mercy Rez, Torbjorn’s damage and speed boost from ult, etc.)

ah yes - but there are so very many folks who promote this very idea (and others like it) as serious, not a meme for them at all

She definetly needs rez back as an ult. But not everyone shares my views to be fair.

5 Likes

OOF is right… Talk about adding insult to injury.
Thanks tons Jeff for your insightful feedback on the game…

3 Likes

How about Mercy gains 25% Ult charge on a successful melee attack? YES I DID JUST IMPLY GIVING HER THE UBERSAW.

1 Like

“MEDIC… Oh wait, that’s me.”
Then Mercy tears into enemy team with an Ubersaw…

(an yes, I do play Medic on TF2)

1 Like

Can you imagine a weapon like that in OW that gives you an instant 10-15% ult from 1 hit. That would be so damn broken lol.

1 Like

I just ranted on twitter, because this is ridiculous.

They make the character less skillful and then insults a portion of their players. It is rude and he should not be in the position he is in, if he is going to vocally make implications about skill toward any part of their games community.

3 Likes

There’s a context to it and it should be looked at before conclusions are taken.

I don’t believe Jeff insulted anybody.

Im flex and used to use her as my go to healer when I had to heal to fill, but I despise her current state.

4 Likes