[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

I give it 10 mins…
This thread is as useless as Witch Mercy’s spellbook, never even touched by Mercy…

A little quote

1 Like

Mercy shouldn’t be reverted bye!

1 Like

Mercy should be reverted. Bye!

17 Likes

Mercy should be reverted or at least rez moved only in her ult again. That’s the biggest mistake that was made (imo), was putting her rez on e with a cooldown.

5 Likes

Rez is too powerful for a single ability. As are Valk is too weak as an ult too. Reverted Mercy with a Mass Rez with the need of LoS and a new E ability what can help now.

EDIT: 20 minutes now? It gets better every day tbh

EDIT: Aug. 05.: 2 minutes? Wait, what?

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Hey guys. Nice to see that we get our daily dose of megathread today.

See you tomorrow when the mods on these forums still don’t care

30 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hey Jeffrey Kaplan how about an answer to all the feedback? You guys claim to read the feedback but we never got a direct answer. So how about a status report on Mercy? Or do you just plan to keep nerfing her till the “successful rework” is done?

27 Likes

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee its ya boi

Can you just officially close this thread if it’s not used anymore? Please? Thank you in advance.

I still avoid posting any new Mercy threads because this one was never officially closed and i’m kinda trying to follow rules here.

Edit: This thread was closed again in 6 minutes. That time is not even enough to write reply with constructive feedback. You basically need to write reply in advance and then use the daily few minutes long window to post it here. How is this okay?

4 Likes

welcome back to the mercy mega thread where we get silenced every 24 hours

3 Likes

lmao why is it getting flagged