[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Fix Sombra’s bugs please!

1 Like

:popcorn:

4 Likes

I cannot believe we had to summon Jeff Kaplan to state the obvious, we have gone too far.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, Mercy is viable.

31 Likes

Papa Jeff’s confirmed it.

3 Likes

hopefully you guys can finally get closure now, since feedback is all you wanted right?

Have you read any of the mega thread? Mercy’s viability isn’t her problem. It’s the fact that she’s incredibly boring to play.

29 Likes

So what about Sombra? You mentioned her and Doomfist not being in a good spot? She is not even used in grandmasters.

1 Like

oh lord this’ll be good.

1 Like

Then don’t play her.

8 Likes

Time to spread the word of the good Lord!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly for your response!

In spite of her winrate and play rate percentages, many players (myself included) have raised issues about her being unfun or less interesting to play. Her ultimate previously was a very high risk very high reward and was removed-- which unfortunately took a lot of the fun from her kit away.

In spite of these successful numbers, are there any plans to make her more interesting to play?

11 Likes

I’m not. But I’d like to have fun with her again.

4 Likes

But not everything is about winrate or pickrate. Do you just not want this game to be fun for Mercy players? Mercy isn’t as fun to play anymore. She’s strong enough that she feels like obligation because she’s still the most consistent main healer that can reliably heal all of her teammates not just the ones closest to her.

Do you really think you’d have megathreads going on for months on end for this long if Mercy players were happy with her?

Happy people don’t make megathreads for 5 months.

This comment honestly feels like a slap in the face because it proves you don’t read the thread, and it feels like you don’t care about the Mercy players.

27 Likes

So that half of forums not occupied by Baguette threads will be taken by Mercy? No thanks.

1 Like

Jeff can u give us assassin as a playable character? :confused:

1 Like

he literally just said theyre not changing her lol

3 Likes

That’s just opinion. I think she’s boring to play too, so… I don’t play her. But plenty of people do if she’s 3rd most played.

Yes but that is based upon winrates and pickrates. Mercy right now is simply very very mundane to play and feels to many players like an outright chore.

Winrates and pickrates don’t reflect enjoyment unfortunately.

6 Likes

what do people have to say about mercy?
there might be an increase now but thats because jeff finally gave a response on her.
tons of things cause spam in the forums and pushing mercy opinions into a void when we know that blizzard does not care for the opinions at the moment is just offensive to the players.

then stop playing her. if enough of you find her that boring and a chore then you’ll force the devs hand bc her pickrates will plummet