I was flagged for cheating, but I believe this was a false positive caused by Bluetooth audio device conflicts between two systems.
Setup:
-
Desktop PC running Overwatch
-
Laptop nearby running Microsoft Teams
-
Bluetooth headset paired to both devices
What was happening: During gameplay, my Bluetooth headset kept automatically switching its connection between my desktop (game) and my laptop (Teams chat message notification). Each time Teams activated on my laptop, the Bluetooth audio would briefly disconnect from my desktop and reconnect to the laptop, then switch back.
This caused repeated, rapid audio disconnections and reconnects on my gaming PC, which may have triggered unusual input patterns, brief freezes, or irregular behavior that the anti-cheat system flagged as suspicious.
I can still play the game without any issues so I don’t need a review or anything, but I wanted to bring it to attention here and if I can provide any more info let me know.