Failure after Failure

Just letting you know tech companies can take ids, then you tried to stalk me lol

You are ok with giving away your data until you aren’t. That is the point I’m making.

I don’t want your damn data lol, I’m just emphasizing that very easily, someone undesirable could, and you would have opened yourself up to it.

1 Like

To them sure, to you no

i work in data analytics myself

Bull crap. That’s a straight up lie. If you posted your Facebook we could see for ourself (kidding of course)

1 Like

If you’re saying you don’t have a phone, you can just say that y’know

Blizzard needs to create a Phone # of their own for Customer Support for said individuals.

How do you expect the World hands over their own Phone # yet we ourselves literally have nobody to speak w/ but only left to deal w/ Support Tickets instead.

I mean talk about the irony there w/ that one. Blizzard give us YOUR Phone # instead? #crickets

People smurf for comp. Limit sms to comp only. Simple fix.

2 Likes

all these complaints are from people who breed a lot of smurfs, they are always

2 Likes

Wasn’t this actually proven false? That it was just a stupid meme spread around?

Nope it is true, because the game actually loads that image specifically in one of it’s start up files. They might have patched it out recently with all the changes happening. As Valve actaully let someone patch out the decade’s old bugs as of recently.