Failure after Failure

Blizz: Makes phone verification required

Community: “HA!,i’ll just cheat the system w/voip’s and prepaid phones”

Blizz: Stops that

Community: Visible frustration

7 Likes

Actually curious…why? That sounds really annoying for unclear benefit.

Joke’s on you, that is their real face. They wear a mask for everything else.

1 Like

The koreans are forced to do that.

2 Likes

That’s cause they take gaming seriously over there. We’re still stuck in the 60’s philosophy over here.

They also have very few bots in their games which is why they have no defences against them when their games are released in the west.

I am becoming so paranoid that I think my phone number isn’t linked even though it literally is linked lol.

Should, but it’s blizzard so they won’t. Which will leave many more players upset with them and likely to walk away. Which will leave the servers even more empty. Leading to longer and longer queue times which will cause more players to quit. It’s a endless cycle until they pull the plug on the servers in 1~3 years.

1 Like

As much of a gamer as I am, this is an oxymoron.

Facebook does this if you lose your password, ask them how they do it

I just did it last week

I’ll quote this for you since you didn’t scroll for even a second

When you dox yourself right here, I will believe this is for the better, Lucky tiger

Give me your address, fact, name, and phone number, please

Facebook is open. Do you want this place to be too?

lmao at “you sholdnt be using FB”

I dont take life tips from people named “sadtankmain”. that is pathetic and you chose to call yourself this

I dont have any problems with facebook

Name, face, address, phone number.

Post it here if you have no concerns.

Otherwise gtfo

I dont post those to the public forums genius, they use it to verify accounts not post to the general public

blizz isnt going to share our phones number with anyone either

Facebook uses public accounts lol. So I guess you are getting tfo then

Sounds like you think it’s apples and oranges

I dont put my address or phone number on FB for people to see. of course they have my name thats kind of the point

Why not just be able to play the game like we do now

Give me your Facebook account then. Post it right here. I’ll even make my own account for you.

Let me just see how much data I can get on you?

No? You think it’s safe though.

Hell DM me. I’ll take Blizz invites

You are unstable and “sad” no telling what you would try to do me after our interactions here

Im fine with my facebook account being what it is but im not telling you who I am. you have issues moving on

the fact that you even asked this is creepy

What I’m saying is you are a hypocrite.

I’m making a point, and you in turn are proving it for me.

1 Like

thats not hypocritical, you are unstable and i dont trust you knowing who i am, especially after our talks here

this is different than giving FB my ID