This week, my friend and I get “Failed Connection to Server” before a game even begins, and we lose 50 SR and get a ban. Our internet is way OP and we monitor the internet constantly. We also use TeamSpeak 3 on our own sever, and the connection was not interrupted on there, so we know it’s not on our end, so heck, why are we getting punished for a Blizz server error??? Plz fix / explain. (We are both in DE on 02 network) ;; __ ;;
It just happened again, same conditions:
- no problem with my internet, no connection loss, monitoring it
- my computer is super OP and not an issue
- private voice chat server not interrupted
- game screen goes black, doesn’t even start the match
- “failed connection to sever” for me and my group
this time we got SR demerits and a 3 hour ban. Heck, at this rate, looks like i’m going to quit Overwatch cos this sucks real super bad.