Failed to connect to server message

this is becoming ridiculous

3 Likes

Also having the same issue, person Iā€™m playing with got 4 losses as tank, and went down in endorsement level because he was leader of the group (?). Dno if I got any losses because of this T_T

3 Likes

So I was suspended for 15 minutes due to server connection issues. Now i got 5 loses added to the damage class.

2 Likes

Same here. ā€œfailed to connect to serverā€ msg, over and over. Occasionally can see Match chat but thats closest I got to game tonight.

1 Like

My game is canceling and saying failed to connect

3 Likes

ok. NOW its REALLY becoming ridiculous. this is way bigger than i thought at first and blizzard really need to fix it after its been 5 hours

2 Likes

been over a day for me.

2 Likes

really, its not because of the recent update? i only got it from the update

1 Like

same, canā€™t play since update (itā€™s been 3 hours).

Big mistake to wait for the weeklies reset to do my dailiesā€¦

Edit : finally fixed. It was about time.

1 Like

Same here, I can only join skirmishes while waiting ā€¦

1 Like

Blizzard this is simply not acceptable, donā€™t you run tests before Deploying ā€œnew codeā€ to production ??

2 Likes

How they screwed up so badly once again?

2 Likes

Not sure this has anything to do but what worked for me was queuing all roles, then it stopped failing to connect to server.

Maybe it was just coincidence. Before trying that, I was only queuing for a specific role - DPS or support), and it wasnā€™t working.

Usually ā€œserver maintenanceā€ didnā€™t affect anything. Now I canā€™t play it for like 2 hours already. Hehā€¦

Same here and everytime the game doesnā€™t start you gain 1 Lossā€¦

2 Likes

they havenā€™t fixed anything wdym?

Same problem hereā€¦ anoying.

1 Like

I play only through the battlenet app, yet I have had loads failed to connectā€™s when a game has popped, was only doing a warm up quickplay when it first happened so thankfully didnt try ranked, but its happened about 10 times so far yet deathmatch while waiting is fine.

Server error Not fixed yet :laughing:

Got suspended 15 minutes because if that but iā€™m scared to queue again now

2 Likes