Failed to connect to server message

Try unranked
U get the same error :wink:
Some server or servers are down. Trying to join is pointless

1 Like

Still going on in EU servers

1 Like

Got two losses on dps and three losses on support, would’ve been on a 4-0 support winstreak if I didn’t… Upsetting

1 Like

5th time game found then server failed 5 losses and now im banned for 8 hours, im uninstalling the game at this point

1 Like

Been having the same problem for more than 1 day now

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant it was fixed on my end. I was able to play.

no problem here, Roly only playing PVE mision 3, so far so good, bots arent particular chaty today:(

So is this fixed now?

Still not fixed? hope blizzard fix this.

1 Like

Still can’t connect. Has Blizzard acknowledged the issue yet? I have not seen anything about it as far as responses or posts from them.

1 Like

I am having issues too and can’t join any games if my group is in PS party. But even when not, we keep getting “can’t join server” message constantly. We have played two matches but after one success there will be five error messages.
Europe and PS5.

1 Like

having the same issue. figured it was just my connection. glad it’s not.
I’ve been procrastinating anyway and this seems like a sign to stop.

1 Like

One of the ways to fix this problem is connect to the asia or american server from the blizzard application instead of europe. The Europe server is broken, its all luck either you will play or not. Currently I went to my 20th game, and every time someone not their because they are using the europe server. The servers are universal even if you choose asia they will connect to the nearest. Try swapping the servers.

You will know that its working when you connect to training ground and your ping is the same as before.

3 Likes

Since last update still happening. Playing from EU.

2 Likes

When me and my friends make a group of 5, all from the same country, we connect to QP or any other mode they join together and it connects me to an empty or half-empty server when we are still somehow in the same party :frowning:

Yeah I haven’t been able to play since the update, yesterday I wasn’t even able to get into the practice range, I now can but can’t do anything other than that.
My friend managed to get in a proper game but there was only like 3 other people in it.

1 Like

Where are you based?

Same issue here, playing from EU. Today I had to queue qp at least 6 times before I could actually join a game. I haven’t been suspended or anything, yet.

Don’t try with competitive, lot of ppl get (unfair) ban.

1 Like