F for horizon and Paris

I used to get backfilled into the hero select screen which meant free priority queue, really sad

Other than that uh, well I guess less variarity but I guess most of the community hates those maps (and they do have major design flaws) but whatever

Yeah, f to spit on their rotting corpses.

Good riddance.

There isnt less variety now, those are post release maps of existing game modes, you will now have a greater chance of getting the not-awful maps.

6 Likes

It said removed from qp, that means they might still be in arcade. I barely play arcade but I know sometimes I get Paris deathmatch

good riddance to their resource prioritization glad they fixed the real problems of the game HLC and Paris.

brb on 17th accnt to ruin the 6 year old ladder season (/s)

I’m genuinely pissed these maps are gone. I love these maps, especially Paris. I just found out they were removed and I am furious about it! I had no idea this was coming or I would’ve played them more. I am beyond pissed off.

2 Likes

You can still play them in arcade, calm down.

2 Likes

And I have no more comments
Time for the among us workshop mode

:crab: :dancer: :partying_face: :crab: :crab: :dancer: :partying_face: :crab: :crab: :dancer: :partying_face: :crab: :crab: :dancer: :partying_face: :crab: :crab: :dancer: :partying_face: :crab:

Those maps sucked bad.

1 Like