Extreme FPS drop & static, stuttering audio

I’ve had overwatch for about two months now, and although I don’t have a gaming pc (i only have a Dell laptop) the game played perfectly smooth with no problems. The graphics were set high and my limit FPS was 100. But suddenly, the game won’t play properly set at low graphics and limit 30 FPS. Most of the time, I cant even get to the actual game before it freezes. Nothing changed, i just shut my laptop and a couple days later it wouldn’t work. Ive fixed anything i could find online: updated drivers, maxed performance, deleted unused files, cleared disc space etc. nothing. However i have noticed something in the task manager under overwatch for reporting bugs that is there, and never was there before. Also, no matter what i chanhe my audio to in my laptops settings, its very static and choppy, but only in the game. it plays fine om youtube and spotify.
I’m not very tech savvy, so there’s some things I dont understand and would appreciate help with, so thank you for any assistance, i just want to play my favorite game again

These standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:

Also here are advanced tips I have written in Overwatch’s Tech Support forum that maximize your FPS performance in the game.