Extra loss shows in Competitive Progress

I just played my first competitive game in season 4, which was a win. On the screen directly after the game under “update record” it shows 1 win - 1 loss. I did not disconnect, it was a normal game (no leavers, tech issues etc). This also shows when i click, from main menu: Play > Competitive > Competitive Progress.

After a second game (loss), my progress showed 1 win - 2 losses (should be 1 -1).

If I go into Career Profile and display stats for the current season, it currently shows:

• 2 games played (correct)
  • win/loss = 1/1 (correct)
  • win percentage = 65% (should be 50%)

I’m just hoping my stats are being recorded properly. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Same issue here, the only loss I have was on in Quick play. I’ve looked everywhere for a similar issue and youre the only one I saw. I first noticed it last night 4/12 around 11 CST.

Then I was queued with people that were throwing and leavers 2 of my 3 games that night. Almost as if I was in a “leavers queue” But I have never left a game.

1 Like

Update 4/14: I now have a total of 5 games played in season 4 competitive.
-Main Menu > Play > Competitive > Competitve Progress shows 6 games total (2W, 4L)
-Main Menu > Career Profile > Statistics correctly shows 5 games total (2W, 3L)

For all my competitive games this season, I teamed up with a friend so we played the same 5 games. His record is having the same issue with an extra loss being displayed.

This happened to me as well. I played 4 games on DPS, going 2-2. Just checked my record and a random third loss was added to my record, showing 2-3. What the hell is this? I don’t want a random loss that didn’t even happen to be the reason I didn’t rank up in this set.

Same here, after playing only 5 games my i somehow ended up with 4 wins and 2 losses. I have no clue where the second one came from as i could not find it evidenced anywhere in my current ranked history or stats… separate issue, but im also seeing characters that i have never used in ranked show up when im looking at my win percentages. They are all less than a minute played. Not a huge issue but still a bit disconcerting.

1 Like

Same issue here. Happened twice in the last couple of days. What platform are you on? I’m on Xbox (trying to see if it’s a platform specific issue)

Yeah same thing here I was at 2-2 and just received a random loss I don’t really know what his is all about but I would like it to be fixed :frowning: I’m on PC btw

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Match History Pages. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.