Extra Gamepass cosmetics don’t show up when I switch to PS?

I have an Xbox and a PlayStation and switch between which I’m using for various reasons. I was able to get the cosmetics from the game pass the other day and was super excited but when I got on my PlayStation today, they weren’t in my account. Why would the cosmetics only show up when playing on Xbox if they’re technically in my locker? Like I should still be able to use them despite being on my PlayStation. Is this something they’re going to fix? I don’t know why it would matter which system I’m using if I legitimately pay for gamepass every month and I have an Xbox I play on….

1 Like

From what I heard, the skins are only there while you are currently a member of Game Pass. If you let it expire, you lose the skins. In other words, you do not technically “own” the cosmetics. I am not entirely sure if that is how it works as I am a weeb on PlayStation.

There’s 30 mythic prisms and 6 perma skin unlocks that are applied to your account, no matter where you play.

But anything that’s from the 3 previous seasons’ shops, it requires one to play the game on Xbox consoles, Bnet PC or Xbox launcher PC. Steam isn’t working for some reason and PS is not part of that promo, same for Switch.

This is from bug report.

Although there’s reports of people not even getting those cosmetics (or prisms) despite being on gamepass.