Experimental Mode – Shotgun Consistency

She is pretty much one of the worst, she wasn’t even oppressive in the first place to begin with, always had counters, but now she’s just garbage & free ultimate charge and they straight up refuse to look on her outdated kit.

1 Like

I’m having a serious case of deja vu right now…

6 Likes

yeah it is, i think the boop is consistent but the damage is still a shotgun

That’s what a shotgun is yeah

1 Like

Feel like it is hard to find the right situations now. She went from great in double barrier to pretty bad in it due to nerfs, not just the meta changing. And with Zarya being played tons, and hitscan, Mei can’t do much in this meta either.

Curious how this will affect D.Va because the shotgun is constant

2 Likes

It’s weird that they made Roadhog now even worse than before. If they wanted to go with a revert then give him 6 shots again and faster firerate

5 Likes

Hog reigned in more like it…I am however curious to see how it pans out

1 Like

Uuuuuuhhhh…Ashe has a semi auto fire, how does this affect her exactly? Clarity please

So if you get hit by it tangentially is the boop weaker?

Get nerf’d, Roadhog.

But not even so much that it’ll kill him. We’ll see if people still have the same issue with him.

I doubt this was done as a direct result of my thread given that I suggested this a day ago, but I’m calling this a victory.

10 Likes

LOL yeah that’s the biggest joke. 1 less ammo and less fire-rate. This “balance team” is so inept it’s blowing my mind.

3 Likes

he should be about the same, the issue with hog was consistency with his oneshot which shouldnt be a problem now

1 Like

Coach Gun is a shotgun

I don’t think it was just “high health pool targets” that he was strong against

7 Likes

Well, yeah, but you can at least make the argument that he’s supposed to be strong against heroes around 200 HP

Just change her weird cryo nerf and i think itll be fine

2 Likes

I think the most affected by this change should be Reaper and yet, they are not changing the brutal damage fall off from 2-7 to 4-8 for example, reducing the number of pellets fired to 16 for example.

The outside-of-reticle pellets can easily be removed and then Reaper will have the same skill floor but a higher skill cap.

anyone wanna explain just what the heck this means…

i remember the last time they changed how shotguns worked and opinions were all over the place about it being buff/nerf…if memory serves they ended up tweaking it a bit…but this sounds like something else