Experimental Mode – Moira Hero Updates, Take Two

Reaper nerf heheheee

Uhhh i actually need to test this before i provide feedback.

2 Likes

I just wish we could focus on some of the issues that last patch has made (Hog becoming the best flanker in the game and Ashe being downright disgusting with the barrier nerfs).

4 Likes

You do know that he didn’t approve of the fade changes that she got before, the very change she gets with this.

Now if you want to bring up that it was toned down in a way that he would approve, then I would bring up that most people shared that same stance.

The previous changes were dumb, yes, but these changes were just announced so people have yet to test them out. It is possible that these changes are crap, but the devs do intend to make Moira more dynamic and interesting.

These sound horrible, not going to lie.

11 Likes

You cant be serious about Reapers nerf. He literally doesn’t need this nerf at all. He’s already bad as is doing this will make him even more so.

18 Likes

I’ll need to try it to give more thorough feedback, but initial thoughts for the orb is that it’s interesting. I hate to see the cleansing effect from Fade go away, though. I’ve seen people ask for a cleanse effect on a support for a while now; giving Moira that kind of utility to remove debuffs and/or CC would be more popular than one which would avoid damage, in my opinion. Also, among my experiences based on last time, the timing for the effect occurring for coming out of Fade felt clunky and was difficult to relearn how to use the ability; I’d like to see it activate upon entering Fade instead of coming out, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Dear jeff please unsubscribe samito channel.

47 Likes

“Genji mains are annoyed by Moira. Time to nerf Reaper I guess.”

47 Likes

I really only have problem with the orb. A skillshot (slow projectile) that only bounces 1 time with 120 damage overt time is incredible weak. Syms Orb are more usefull in this case. If they would also change the healing orb into a 120 burst heal over 3 seconds sure maybe but just the damage orb? No? And the clense of fade was important for her AND reaper.

1 Like

What’s this, what’s this? There’s something very wrong…

1 Like

Damn.
They started off promising with the last one, adding something interesting, only to just outright gut most of Moira’s kit the following experimental lmfaoo. I know these again likely aren’t going through but the devs are really proving themselves to be incompetent when it comes to fixing up heroes or balancing changes in general.

26 Likes

Thank your for not making the damage orb useless this time.

These orb changes are terrible. Why doesn’t it phase through barriers anymore. Jesus Christ can’t you people leave her alone. It explodes if the enemy tank flashes a barrier?

17 Likes

Seems okay apart from the orb destroying on barriers. I hope that doesn’t effect the healing orb.

Also, the Sym beam buff from last experimental is live but wasn’t on the patch notes.

This is the ONLY thing we’ve asked to remain. Zarya can’t be the only hero in the game with a cleanse. These changes sound horrible.

34 Likes

Like. Seriously tho, y’all. It ain’t hard to apply a cleanse effect without making it a part of fade. I can do it in workshop. You don’t need to apply fade to the whole party.

1 Like

Not gonna talk about the damage orb, but this is BS

16 Likes

That’s odd, I find the orb changes to be the most interesting. Not sure if they’re good or not, but it is comforting to see them try something more outlandish instead of simple number changes that we saw with the previous changes.

They also buffed the speed of the orb, I think it’s the same as Orisa’s Halt?

3 Likes

It only took you this long to figure out that the devs are incompetent?

I’ve been saying that from the Mercy ‘rework’ and it amuses me that they are bumbling like this…

12 Likes