Experimental Mode – Hero Balance

Funny that folk ask for McCree roll in the air and it happens.

Folk ask for Symmetra buffs. Crickets.

Faster orbs? 250HP
A shield passive.

Nope. Crickets

Josh. Do not let me down at Halloween. Victory pose with her gun. Go and have a word with cosmetics.

2 Likes

holy cow i saw every single one of these changes suggested on the forums. shutup about them not lsitening. this is lit. the air mcbee’s roll is rad, he might look weird doin it tho.

5 Likes

Pretty sure this is against the code of conduct.
Obviously they listen. They are not listening about Sym so get off my back

Orisa is still weak against Ashe, 76, and Widow. I still feel like it’s time for a tone down on Zarya and a change to Ana’s nade.

1 Like

Thank you. Omg thank you so much god.

Good he needed it.

Omg good changes. I don’t think they’ll be enough but good.

2 Likes

hog its a crazy nerf and too much, 3 nerf in 1 month or less for hero no strong and top tier? wrong way blzz.
i thing the another change its okey, i like see more game for orisa, differents dps to ashe in 80% of game sure one ashe

I tried to warn you guys of this in january! Anyway THANK YOU for trying to give her some defence back.

Personally i dont want any other buff going toward her other than defence cause thats what brings out pitchforks.

That’s just you, then. It charges exactly the same.

1 Like

agreed
having any two of those be the meta DPS picks would make me uninstall forever

I like the direction of the changes, however I think cree/baptiste will still be weak after it goes live

Up Sigma and the game is balanced

2 Likes

Love these patches Josh & Dev team! You guys have really been killing it the past couple months :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I knew it was a good idea :smiley:

Flashbang

• Stun duration increased from 0.7 to 0.8 seconds

Please No

Hero Balance this funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
still, I think this good but should be nerf a character only get buffs and buffs (soooooo balance) not character a ready get nerfs and nerfs

The Roadhog change is negligible and still doesn’t solve the problem. A good start but it needs more

this is bad, a tank shouldn’t have a one shot, i played him a bit, i’m not the best roadhog player, i’m just okey i guess, but with the changes in experimental, his really op.

1 Like

now before i start these are just my opinions the on the current changes. i feel like i’m the only one slightly annoyed by ashe’s nerf. Now i know the game needs to be balanced for everyone however i felt she was in a good place having her ammo and damage decreased also hog doesn’t need that buff purely because i feel its made him unstoppable again cos i played a number of hero’s from all three classes (Zen, Brig, Soldier,Ashe,Tracer,Rein and D.va and some others) and the only ones he could take out in one or sometimes two shots were the tanks. (btw i play on PS4) anyway those are my thoughts

2 Likes

Wheres the brig/sigma/dva/moira buff?

1 Like

Let’s nerf widow damage or shot charge time :3 or the way she makes consecutive shots
Make her weapon swing more after shot so it’s harder to place second shot