Experimental Card was taken down but none of the changes didn't hit live servers

anyway them just shutting down an exp. card after 3 days is a first. At least 1 or 2 of the changes should have made it through. When i say that we obviously shouldn’t have gotten the experimental card to live today but still.

Don’t they update the live game on Tuesdays?

Tues or Thurs yes. but whats got me wondering is why the exp card was shut down out of the blue.

Idk…maybe it takes some time to look over the data from the card?

We’ll see on Tuesday. Frankly, I thought the Genji changes were ok (except for deflect), and I don’t think hanzo needs a storm arrow nerf.

All I can say is that this was one of the worst experimental changes by far

Hell I had way more fun when it was only 1 tanks and 3 DPS

Lowkey glad because a lot of those changes were way too much

The only one I agree with is zarya, even then, the grav nerf made it so you could only really get 1 or 2 people. 1 if they’re split up. Getting 3+ is a lot rarer nowadays.

I dunno about the other ults tho, Like, high noon and tire are trash??

I’d say he is an outlier, since with nanoblade it’s a free win for team fight, at least zarya ult you could split up or use trans. To counter nanoblade you basically have to use half your ults or just accept your fate and try win the next fight.

Again, that wasn’t even the main reason I think he is poorly designed, I think his excessive mobility is going to be problematic.

Look how much uproar happened. Probably smart, to not cause more igniting.

Strange how short it was up
The takedown almost seems unintentional

The 3 DPS changes never went live either, OP. What part of “Experimental Card” did you not understand? This isn’t exactly like the PTR where it’s guranteed changes will go live

if you can only get 1 or 2 people in your gravs consistently and talk about balance then click on my profile and set to ignore

None of the changes didn’t hit live servers

I could say the same about you thinking high noon and tire being good ults. They aren’t.

South of diamond, even good zaryas will only get a couple of people per grav, Simply because people know how to outplay it.