EXP CARD TEMPORARILY DISABLED - June 9, 2022

Hiya, everyone!

We have pulled the Overwatch Experimental update that we released earlier this morning while we work through a few bug fixes.

We will get the game mode back up as soon as possible!

Thank you for understanding, and we are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Thanks, y’all!

Jodie

8 Likes

Any idea when the experimental card will be back?

7 Likes

Any idea when it will be re-uploaded?

1 Like

Has there been any update about the experimental card recently? I understand yall are probably busy with all the announcements and gearing up for thursday, so any word from the dev team about the state of the exp. card would be appreciated!

3 Likes

It’s been 5 days and it’s still not back up. That must be quite the bug…

1 Like

Can we please get an update, I just want to know if the bug is big enough they want to focus on the ow2 update tomorrow first.

So, is the experimental card even coming, or what? It has been on a hiatus for over a week now. What even could have been so problematic about it? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

LMFAO! what was it up for like two hours? nobody I know even got to play this is stupid

Can we please get an update on the ETA? Or an explanation for why it has been 10 days since the last communication on this patch?

2 Likes

A “We’re still working on a fix but have unfortunately not been able to find a solution yet.” would be much better than radio silence. I thought you guys were supposed to be improving your communication with the players?

This is a very big bad omen for the communication in overwatch 2. I just want an update saying that they haven’t worked on it yet, or it is a very big problem, or they want to release it next week or something!

They addressed the experimental card in the AMA yesterday, per Josh Noh:

There was a backend issue with hotfixing (updating without a full patch) that was causing a lot of players to crash when trying to play the experimental card. No ETA on when that will be resolved but many of those changes will also be in the upcoming beta.

It would of been nice to get an announcement here or somewhere more public, and not rely on the OW2 AMA to get an answer

2 Likes

Hey so it’s been a month since the experimental was taken down. I’m guessing you guys gave up on it. It’s a shame because I really wanted to try it out. Any chance we might see this come around again? Sad to see effort like this go to waste.

2 Likes

The ‘Voice Chat Mode’ in Overwatch 1 is bugging Because of Pre Owned Controllers from game stop for the instead of hot spot just the internet that I have a Problem With on Xbox One Console and there’s a Bug in Overwatch 1 Could you Fix that please.

yo, beta ended, any update now on when the exp card is out?

Hey Blizzard, the Experimental card being “Temporarily Disabled” has become a running gag at this point for the discord channel I’m in. It would be really cool of you guys to get this thing back up.

Almost 2 months later…

Any updates on this?