ExC Patch Notes

Why not, bring projectiles up to speed rather than nerf hitscans even more than they already have been in the past months.

Exactly. from 44% to 49% win rate.
They actually made him balanced and viable even if he is still below 50%.
But even this is too much for people to bear.

Also its not even the middle of the pack winrate. Its 10th worst of the 32 heroes.

1 Like

Because hitscan is already power crept. We don’t need more of it. Tanks and heals have all been getting nerfs, it’s the top tier dps heros turns.

Because winrates mean nothing

His pickrats were at the top

Precision ranged hitscan has eaten nerfs across the board, with only the fall-off change hanging on. And surprise, that fall-off change is what allowed other hitscans to contest Widow… so that change was ALSO a back-door Widow nerf (i.e. a targeted hitscan nerf).

Soldier 20->19 damage BIG NERF
Ashe damage nerfed, loses boosted 1-shot BIG NERF
Widow 200->175 health BIG NERF
McCree just had both his DPS output and mobility nerfed

Hitscan powercreep is a myth and incorrect. But…

5 Likes

Ashe was created to compete with Widow, Cree and Soldier were buffed to compete with Ashe. Soldiers change was actually a buff at range since the spread does not cause kissed shots. Also his helix cooldown buff. Cree is Cree and just now getting nerfed.

Not to mention indirect buffs with heal. Nerfs and barrier nerfs.

Sit down.

2 Likes

funny how you are only singling out the nerfs

not to mention how little they have done to the hitscan dominance

OK

Checks overbuff

Incorrect

1 Like

Top heroes all ranks in order of appearance:

1. Ranged Hitscan/Projectile
  2. Melee
  3. Ranged Hitscan
  4. Beam
  5. Projectile
  6. Ranged Hitscan/Projectile
  7. Projectile
  8. Beam spray
  9. Projectile
  10. Shotgun Projectile
  11. Shotgun Hitscan (short range)
  12. Ranged Hitscan/Projectile
  13. AOE cone
  14. Projectile
  15. Projectile
  16. Projectile

1. Ranged Hitscan
  2. Projectile
  3. Hitscan Spray (short range)
  4. Projectile
  5. Hitscan (short range)
  6. Melee/Shotgun (short range)
  7. Ranged Hitscan
  8. Shotgun Hitscan (short range)
  9. Projectile/Beam
  10. Melee
  11. Beam Spray
  12. Projectile
  13. Beam
  14. Projectile
  15. Hitscan spray (short range)
  16. Ranged Hitscan
1 Like

We are talking about dps hitscans

1 Like

Yes we are.

Three of the ranged hitscan are in the bottom half. Four are in the top half; two of them are supports, two are DPS.

Domination.

You seem to be forgetting that percussion hitscan are meta interchangeable. The most broken one of the moment slides into the same spot at/near top. First it was Widow, then Ashe, then Cree, then Ashe again, and now acree again.

They directly fill the same niche

Refer to my comment.

Thats cool

the 3 at the top are picked a lot

SO correct, Domination

1 Like

The very bottom in dead last is a precision ranged hitscan…

As to the 3 highest…
The top 1 spot is a mixed mode support, 3rd place is a DPS, and 6th place is a mixed mode support.

The bottom half of the list holds most of the precision ranged hitscan DPS heroes; Ashe, Widow, Bastion.

McCree and Soldier make it into the top half.

That’s the change I was actually suggesting some weeks ago, omg. I’m so happy.

It concers me that you are the ones who decided on 5v5 considering you cannot even make basic changes to this current game, changes that make sense anyway!

I’m just saying. There’s other ways to buff him. This does nothing for higher skill levels. This going to just make him solid/strong in lower skill levels.

If you see people complaining about him in about a week. Its because gold is majority of the playerbase. And reaper is decent in gold right now.

There’s other ways to buff him so all skill levels can use him.

What’s the point of buffing a character. If they aren’t useful for all skill levels.

What if reaper could fly in ghost form. Skill players know the benefits from high ground. More creative buffs could benefit reaper. Instead of the same boring patch. This buff do not work for all skills levels. If they buff his life steal to 50%. He would be good/decent in higher ranks. But absolutely broken for everyone else.

1 Like

so they basically admitted that his health pool is way too powerful for him?

I’m not sure how “we love his health buff and we think it did exactly what we wanted it to” translates that way.

2 Likes

I think you mean MAY 27th lol! Changes are all subtle and fine.

Let’s ignore the amount of nerfs D.Va has gotten which have drastically changed her playstyle, some of which are still around today, then sure.

1 Like