Ewww role queue QP is a role pick race without choice

There’s no backfill in competitive

2 Likes

Wait what? Why would they change how they had it set up on the PTR? Are you serious?

3 Likes

As if people never left QP when they didn’t get DPS or there were too many locked this morning. Puh-lease.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am trying to find out more about this. I don’t think it was intended to role lock to 2-2-2 without the role queue matchmaking for Quick Play.

(Remember they have lots of internal “dials” they can move for each of their modes (much like the settings of a custom game).

Quick Play Role Queue is suppose to start on September 1st.

2 Likes

No, please tell them to keep it. The community reaction is priceless. It shows them how much of a mistake they are making.

5 Likes

Yeah. I think we were all expecting it to be a role select, not a mad rush. We’ll have to wait and see I guess.

1 Like

Hahaha, i’m loving the reaction too.

1 Like

no way :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Because role queue for QP doesn’t hit live until the 1st??

“This half baked accident proves that the real system is a mistake.” Okay.

6 Likes

So did they also not put Sigma into competitive yet?

Cause the biggest problem with 2-2-2 was not enough barrier tank players.

Where as Sigma would cause a ton of barrier tank usage.

Getting 3-6 leavers per match BEFORE THE MATCH EVEN STARTS shows how much of a bad idea it is to force this trash into QP.

Correct. I was misinformed about him being ready right away. Apologies about that.

1 Like

They’re only leaving because they can’t queue for the role they want. You’re literally complaining about something specific to this system and attributing it to the real thing.

5 Likes

New heroes never get put in competitive right away, why would Sigma be an exception??

2 Likes

No worries, just been a worry I had that they’d screw up the details. :confused:

Because instead of leaving the games they’d be sitting there waiting to play which is just as much of a failure state.

Are you joking? Why do I have to play ptr if I want to play quickplay 222? There isn’t any good reason to hold it back for another two weeks.

1 Like

Because this isn’t a normal Comp season.

It’s literally a beta period.

2 Likes

nope they disabled ptr…