Ewww role queue QP is a role pick race without choice

That is disgusting.

If you play Qp you have to quickly pick your role or be stuck playing a role you might not want

6 Likes

The real role queue isn’t in QP until next month. Until then, I guess QP gets the same treatment as Arcade?

Did they seriously screw this update up? The absolute legends. Great job.

3 Likes

HA! That’s so idiotic. Who let that through?

2 Likes

QP doesn’t have Role Queue at all yet, right? It’s just the Beta Season for it, not QP until September 1st

Sits back and lights a cigar

4 Likes

To prep QP they added a role lock so it’s just a role max for 2 weeks until queue is live for everyone

Its 222 but you have no choice what role u play unless youre fast

1 Like

And QP becomes a raging dumpster fire as teammates drop during the “Select your hero” because they didn’t get DPS.

2 Likes

Yet they announced it just now on a board presenting Sigma, lol.

1 Like

So? Please act as if people didn’t say this was going to happen for weeks lol.

to be fair, they specifically mentioned competitive only in regards to role queue.

Will probably stick to Arcade until everything is out of beta. Might try comp on this account again.

Well wasn’t expecting them to screw up THIS badly. Was expecting them to go to the role queue system and have problems I said were going to happen there. This is a whole new issue with a fun set of new problems.

3 Likes

There was a role select on PTR for quick play, too. I wonder what happened?

2 Likes

It is a precursor to get people used to having 222 while queue is in beta. If people can’t deal with this for 2 weeks then I guess that’s just too bad.

I love backfilling and being forced to play a role I had no intention of playing.

Spoilers, it was dps. I like to tank and heal. Very rarely do I want to dps. And now I either dip and take an SR hit or grin and bear it.

I feel like I knew draft pick wouldn’t work for Quickplay…

And this is even sloppier than I would have designed.

Idk, maybe it was just intended to maximize the ptr sample size and test out roleQ. Still, it would probably feel like a bait and switch if it never comes to qp.

And they’re making their opinions known with the mass drop before the rounds even start.

This is your canary in the coal mine.