Everytime i play DPS i get bot teams

DPS is my main role and definitely my best. every single time I have queued for DPS I seem to get very incompetent teams who dont understand the concept of teamwork outside of a detahmatch setting. The teams I’ve gotten as support and Tank have been fantastic actually. But I feel as if everytime I personally DPS I 100% of the time get a team that has no communication, no synergy between hero picks and no idea how to group up. I’m at fracking 2160 now and over 2600 for my off roles. What is going on? I’ve had off games that are definitely my fault, but everytime I play DPS every single teammate is a useless bot that endlessly fracking trickles.

1 Like

The fact that you are paying so much attention to knowing how well your tanks and supports are playing in all your games, and your sr difference, it could just be you are ALOT better at tank and support.

I find a similar situation for me. I always thought I could play support but apparently I just suck at it as I’m noticing just how bad the tanks and dps seem to be compared to how I would play them :frowning:

I have my bad games like anyone, but I’m a flex players who started as main DPS and I may not too slims and damage every time, but j feel like I have to take space as a DPS now because my tanks tend to just sit there or go in without the team and it’s going strong tiring.