EVERYTHING has been erased from my account

Logged into my Overwatch account for the first time in probably a couple of years to check out Overwatch 2 only to find that ALL of my stuff is gone. Skins, coins, emotes, competitive credits, EVERYTHING. Even stuff I paid for like Pink Mercy. It’s ALL gone. Almost the entire character roster is locked too as if I’m a new player. What is going on? I’ve never merged my account with Xbox or Playstation.

Edit: Seeing that the roster being locked is happening to practically everyone. So I guess that’s a separate issue. Also wanted to clarify that I am on PC and have always been on PC. I own the Origins Edition and even the skins I got from that (ex: Slipstream Tracer) are locked.

2 Likes

Same here. I only ever played on PC, for many years, before taking a couple years hiatus due to multiple factors. Figured I’d try out OW2 tonight and found literally all of my stuff is locked away, needing to be purchased with OW coins. Having a hard time finding others with this issue since most threads are about the roster locks.

1 Like

My exact experience to a T. Wondering if this is only an issue for those who are logging onto Overwatch after a very long break. I seriously wish there was a way to contact support directly because this is ridiculous. Hoping it gets resolved soon or we at least see some sort of acknowledgement of this issue.

1 Like

The strangest thing is that it kept all my per-character preferences… like the skins I had picked, emotes, intros, etc. So they know everything that was chosen on my account, but not whether it was unlocked or not.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what is happening to me, hope they fix it

2 Likes

I just found this thread from a few days ago:

1 Like

The server maintenance that was just done appears to have addressed the problem for me!

1 Like

Oh, nice, thanks! Will have to double check the account merging thing… once the servers are finished getting DDoS’d again…

Edit: Wow! Mine is totally fixed too! Phew, what a relief!