Everyone say Thank You for the free Hero

Thank you OW2 for implementing the new F2P hero system. Venture is actually fun, so I’m super grateful.

3 Likes

farts loudly and a bit of poo runs down my leg

3 Likes

venture is so freaking op maybe they giving away venture shows they know they ruined the game and just basically putting the game on life support

You lucky there isn’t a haha reaction in this forum, Venture is fine, maybe some changes to the Ultimate. But we know they will get more changes at S10 release.

It’s not actually new, this is what we got in ow 1 all the time.

Glad they regained their sanity. They only had to lose a lot of players and have some of their staff fired to come to the realization that locking heroes behind a bp was a bad decision.

2 Likes

im happy theyre beginning to walk back on bad choices so maybe they’ll walk back on some more

im seeing ventures spawn trap people

But back in OW1 we paid for the game, and so the hero additions can be considered as paid for.

So now say thank you OW2 for the free hero and the free updates.

I won’t say false, but spawncamping in OW is not new. (not that it always happens):

-Probably the diference in skills leves between team overall is too much.
-One member of the team gave up, making it a chain of “I give up”, and result in the team just waiting in spawn for the match to complete.
-etc.

Venture definitely very fun hero and most fun of the new heroes release in OW2 heroes release side.

Imagine being grateful for what we had in OW1 out of the box…

The tactics “take away a mile, then give back an inch and let them feel indebted” surely works miracles.

Sometimes I’m surprised more people don’t drown when it rains.

I’ll stick to Bastion, thanks because I am completely and mentally stable.
Oh, hey look, someone is trying Venture out for the first time…

One step closer to overwatch 1. We basically have SR back, we’re getting lfg or an lfg replacement eventually, last qp hacked was so close to being 6v6

Is it so hard to say thank you?

yes, i owe nothing to a faceless corporation who only exists to find the most consistent and efficient way to hold me by my ankles and shake me for money

2 Likes

I would also like to say thank you for all the free Twitch drops. Much appreciated.