Event leak costumes cost question

Blizzard and avoiding internet rage? pls :c lmao

If theyre 3k only 4 weeks after you could buy them for 3k it would be pretty pointless,i doubt many would buy a skin then. This argument works both ways.

There is always a first time for everything? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s probably gonna be announced any day now if they already have promotional material ready Just wait and find out.

thank you very much you have many more functioning brain cells than i ever have or will

There is a theory floating around that they won’t be unlockable during the event, but the lootboxes they come in will be sold. But that’s just a theory.

Yeah they’re just not wanting to promote the next thing while the BCFR thing is up really.

1 Like

old skins will be regular cost, new skins will be 3x thier regular cost.

ii agree with you so hard

The only real new skins are the NEW anniversary skins.

exactly it’s still fresh I bet we hear something early in the coming week

Yep! That’s why it wouldn’t be 3000 for retribution.

yes thats right did i say something that made you think otherwise

I bet their 3k if blizzard has enough foresight to see how angry people are going to be that paid 3k or bought lootbox’s when they could have waited a few more weeks. If they are breaking president by making all the skins available in one event what’s stopping them from also charging 3k for the most recent skins?

My totally wild guess:

Anniversary will have all previous skins at 3000 credits. You only get skins at a discount price on its own event (thus, last year anniversary skins will be 1k). Maybe the skins that are already 1k in their own event (eg, Summer games 2016) will remain 1k, but not the newest ones.

So, if you want, eg, LĂșcio Seleção or Sector Null Orisa, it will be 1k. But if you want Snow Owl Ana or Viking Torbjörn, it will be 3k.

2 Likes

ugh i want rime and snow ana so much!!! I missed out like a dummy!

I’ll guess that anything < 9 months old will cost 3k. Anything > 9 months will be 1k.

INB4 2k credits for reoccurring legendaries. I mean, it’s a nice in-between?

Just want to say that I called it. :sunglasses:

How does them being a silver border and 2 stars have anything to do with what they are just guessing for an event?

You are getting way too worked up over this. It’s just people’s guesses. Step back and breath a little bit.