Event leak costumes cost question

So an ad for the anniversary event states that it will take place on the 22nd and Junk will be getting a pirate skin. It also states that all skins will be available I believe. Do you think skins from the previous events from a year ago will be 1000 credits or 3000? Like Genji’s Lunar new year skin and Hanzo’s latest skin?

I’m assuming if its been a year it will be 1k like it would be, if it hasn’t been, than its 3k. Just a guess though.

1 Like

It’s gonna go down to 1000, it always has ever since events have repeated themselves this one shouldn’t be different

I seriously doubt the retribution skins will be 1k.

4 Likes

It’ll be around 1k at the most.

Why not? Why would they not be? Because they look too good? This is getting me a little upset, every single other event did it for 1000 when it came back but x event wouldnt? Please explain your totally subjective logic

My totally subjective logic is its been a month. Please explain why my complete and utter guess, which I called it such, is making you so upset.

3 Likes

Because retribution is not going to come back till next year around same date, retribution is not anniversary.

Edit: Every event is only once a year and for a limited time and all the skins DO come back, along with all of the other game modes and items. They all come at regular prices that any other non-event item would be!

The anniverary event is an exception to this rule to begin with, why would it follow past contrivances? Not saying it won’t but it would surprise me if it did.

I guess all will be 1000. Retribution for 3000 would be really lame,aint gonna happen. Its an old event even if it was just 4 weeks ago.

Why! Why! Why! Do you believe that it is an exception. It is called anniversary event and not first anniversary or something as specific as 20th birthday of diablo or whatever else items got released for birthdays of other games. It will repeat itself and get ready to get surprised.

Ok? I’m not honestly sure why you are making such a big deal about it, I never insulted you or your intelligence nor did I ever claim to know the right answer.:expressionless:

Probably because Retribution just happened.

I didn’t insult your intelligence, but I am questioning your reasoning as you are silver border 2 stars and you don’t seem to see that there is a pattern with how overwatch’es items are being distribued for a re-run of an event.

Retribution will not be released until next year same month. Retribution is not a one time thing, the event is actually called Archives and not Retribution, that was just this year’s theme.

I didn’t say you insulted my intelligence, I’m saying I didn’t insult yours, so I’m honestly lost why you are so angry. Honestly your posts seem a bit vindictive.

I think there’s a lot of confusion because you are aren’t aware of the changes this year. Anniversary is set to have all skins and game modes from every event this year.

1 Like

Holy frock that’s amazing but why would they not give 1000 regardless, it’s always been like that, it wouldn’t be consisten to give 3000 here and 1000 here.

Ok I think there is a little disconnect here in this thread. Let me explain.

The subject of the thread is not regarding the anniversary skins alone, but the leak that the anniversary event would bring skins of every other event back.

If that is the case, OP wants to know if the skins from other events that are coming back in Anniversary - NOT just last year’s Anniversary skins - will be 1k or 3k.

That other poster thinks Retribution skins, if included in the Anniversary event, shouldn’t be 1k, because the event just happened.

1 Like

the question is whether or not skins from things like Retribution will be 1000 because it’s only been a month