EU Remove middle east realm asap

Played 3 hours QPC I’m lagging projectile heroes are near unplayable, spikes at 180 ms, 30 secs delay actions, from France. Please Blizzard it’s unplayable since you put it before it was perfect I got 50 ms all games …

1 Like

true

How recent is this change?

5 or 6 months I think and I got a real reason to delete this game.

2 Likes

I just thought the connection in my area was dodgy, this explains it

Idk why it connects you to ME server, I play also on EU, luckily I don’t connect to that one, but did while I was playing with friends that live in ME so was understandable.

You can find on EU forum steps how to block path to those servers, I’m not sure if it works, but you could try that.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will try that before delete this game.

From what I remember it worked for some players, for others not. I think there was several posts with said steps how to do it.

I’ll check if I have it on my phone still.

Edit: found one, I’m not sure is it up to date

ME should be connected to asia not EU…

That’d answer for the times I get in a match with 100 - 180 latency after being in fine matches all day. And here I was thinking I was done getting matched with ME players…

They should keep the ME servers, just make sure we EU folk don’t get put on them, and they don’t get on ours. Otherwise what’s the point?

1 Like

So I test it seems to be much better now and I also clean my PC to increase my FPS, I play it again in prime time to test I wait 1 or 2 more minutes but quality of game improve so much without middle east.

Removing ME Server

You can use that method if you want.

That’s good to hear, hopefully it stays that way.