Error code BN-3048 and "Client Requested Disconnect" issues?

Has anyone else been getting issues like this? I’ll randomly be playing, regardless of if I’m doing well or not, and just out of the blue get lagged into oblivion, followed sometimes by disconnects with either of those errors, or just simply “cannot log you in,” or “lost connection/couldn’t connect to game server.”

Yes.

Solution for me is probably going ot be to delete this battle.net account and play other games.

HOnestly played from 2017-2023 and didn’t have a single issue with crashes or connections in this game. It wasn’t until OW2 that the crashes and disconnects started, and now it’s just anxiety trying to play this game because you don’t know when the server will decide to kick you off.

Comp is definitely not playable.

Just last night I got this 7 times.

That’s just days after starting a new account and playing through all of my 50 QP Wins Comp Placements, etc. in a couple of sittings without a single issue.

So, definitely not my internet. The quality of the service just nosedived pretty much over night the second they went to OW2. I don’t think I can remember ever getting a crash in OW1, or a disconnect that wasn’t due to power outage or something like that.

I got a whole new $250 Router, got a new Modem from my ISP, went from WiFi to Ethernet, upgraded my GPU ($699), got new RAM ($200), got a new NVMe SSD for my games ($150), upgraded my internet plan ($/mo.) etc. and it didn’t fix any of these issues. (All since OW2 launched, not just this week… I quit for like 9 months or so).

Happens on my Laptop, too.

You’re just chugging along and suddenly… “Lost Connection to Server” or whatever.

Only Custom Games/Arcade are playable under these conditions. QP/Comp is a guaranteed eventual ban.

Not worth any time investment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.