Error code (bc-127)

I recently just bought the legendary Overwatch on the PS4. I own it on Pc and love the game but the reason i bought it on PS4 is because that is where all my friends and family plays. When i tried to connect to the servers today i keep receiving ERROR (BC-127). I have tried all the fixes people have tried like linking my account to my BattleNet account. Nothing seems to work. When i contacted Customer support all they told me to do was wait. I would really like some help with this fix or at least some information on what is going on and when it would be fixed. I really hope i am not the only person with this problem. I would love to play this game with F&F since i love it after all this time playing alone. Blizzard please give me some kind of answer besides. “I just have to wait for a fix”.

Same here. I didn’t pay $60 for a game I MIGHT get to play at some point. Not happy.

This is getting quite annoying. I have the same issue.

Please make sure each of you have linked your console account to BattleNet account. If you can’t do it from the game software, try doing it from the Account Management Page here on the website. Follow these steps:

i have linked it already

And to confirm are you still having issues?

A post was split to a new topic: Basayyyy - error code BC-127