Entire enemy team leaves. Kicked to Menu w/ No SR Awarded

Just had a game where 3 people left the enemy team after we took the first point.

We pushed all the way to the end. Just before our defense round started, the last three people quit and I’m sent back to the menu, with no SR Increase.

Is that normal? Can’t say I’ve ever had an entire team leave before so it just seems kind of odd.

For the Record, it was Blizz World. The duration of the game was 5:58, it shows in my Replays as a win, just curious if this is what we should expect in the future.

1 Like

Check your SR carefully, you don’t get the whole game ending screen sequence when that happens but you DO still get the SR awarded even though the animation doesn’t play.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was at 2218 prior to the start of the game. After that game, I was still 2218.

But you’re probably right, it was kind of late. I probably just didn’t notice the change.

This happens to me and got no sr 3 quarters into the game

This happened to us two times last night. Rolled a team, they all quit, i got no sr. Next match happened again, i got sr and 4 others did not.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me. I got only 12SR for the win

I believe this actually happened to me a long time ago. What happens is the SR for that game is stored for you, and is applied to your next game, win or lose.