Enter enemy spawn without dying

Hi, I’m trying to create a workshop which involves being in a specific spawn room, the issue I’m finding is the enemy team die almost instantly upon being spawned in.

How do I go about stopping this?

I am not sure how it works but have you tried to set status “Phased out”?

If your mode does not involve killing other players, you can try making the players invincible with Set Status or by healing them rapidly or over time.

If your mode does indeed involve killing other players, or the above solution doesn’t work, try setting your mode to Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Elimination, these modes do not have spawn protection.

If I set it to invincible, would the damage effect (the fire around the screen) still take place?

I’ve got it set to skirmish right now, I would preferably like to keep it that way if possible.

No it’s not a killing workshop

I believe the game uses you as the damager so if you use a damage modification where the % is 0% and you are the damager and receiver you should take no damage from the spawn.

Not really. Think of an environment’s borders and death by environment where your hero has nothing to do with it, just to die… Like when you jump from a game platform and your hero goes to a better world (spawn) ^_^.

No, I just tested it. Using a damage modification making yourself the damager and receiver and setting the modification to 0% stops the damage. That means the game is recognizing you as the attacker.

Maybe try “Start Forcing Spawn Room”?
I have done one workshop game that also makes the enemy going to spawn room.
This function working fine for me.
Just move the current spawn room to other.