Enemy health bars not showing - Still no fix

Enemy health bars are sometimes not showing, it happens the most against moira, many people are having this issue but because not everyone have it, it looks like it’s never going to be fixed, but i’ll try again…

Here is some links, but you can google it yourself
(Not allowed to post links)

Tried to delete local config files, reinstall the whole game, updated driver, updated Windows build, nothing. (I didn’t do it because of trying to fix the issue, but that’s what happened since i have this bug)

I believe this issue is caused by a weird value in the profiles (the synced parameters that includes sensivity and crosshairs etc, you know).

Are we going to get an answer from blizzard some day about this ? At least ? Please.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they don’t fix it, we don’t even know if they are listening to the many reports of that issue. I have this bug since January, and it’s really gamebreaking in some situations.
When i tried to show it on reddit with a video of me hitting a target in the head with no health bars dispalyed, the only answer i got was, “You need to shoot at ennemies to have their health displaed” . I’m lvl 800 and people think in don’t know that.
I’m pissed off.

I also tought it was maybe due to the profile, but a friend tryed the game on my computer and there was still this issue.
I also tried reseting all the in game settings, but nothing changed.
Maybe it has something to do with some hardware specifications.