Endorsement suggestions

Why are endorsements still limited to two after each match? If I have four good teammates, let me endorse all of them. There is no need to limit.

I don’t endorse the enemy, so I don’t care about any on that side, but I would like to reward my team if we do well.

Also, you should expand the endorsements to ten. It would really be a better gauge of player since that is the only information provided for some at this point.

If this is all we get to know, make it better.

1 Like

Good suggestion. If I were to guess, it’s probably because they don’t want little Jimmy who gets carried every game to start to wonder why nobody ever endorses him.

1 Like

I bet it’s more likely they will remove endorsements all together rather than do this. Some one could end up not getting endorsed and they end up with hurt feelings.

1 Like

I mean, if they make all players info anonymous, and no one speaks during voice chat, what are the chances we are playing with and/or against bots?

at this point my view of blizzard is so negative it wouldnt take a shred of evidence to convince me of anything bad about them.

2 Likes

The only problem is thaat u also get bp xp for endoresing, so most ppl would just endorse everyone to get max bp xp. If they would implement ur idea, they need to rework that too, but its a nice idea.

1 Like